Canoe outing- Weather information

The weather forecast for  tomorrow, August 18,  shows a good chance of rain and thunderstorms. We are keeping a watch on this in concern that we might have to cancel our men’s canoe outing. As of now, we are still planning to go, but we will make a final call by 7:30 a.m. tomorrow. Please be on the lookout for a blog post tomorrow morning to inform whether the trip is cancelled or not.

If you have any questions, today or tomorrow, please contact Rich Zepernick at 937-478-7209.

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: